Re: BOOT

Gary Tiemeier wrote:

What do you suggest a guy do to start a network install of debian when you have no access to a cd or floppy drive?

I'm running windows 95 on a fujitsu point 510. I've tried following the manual and using loadlin, but loadlin crashes with general protection fault: 0000, a full page of error code, then Kernel Panic at the bottom.

Sounds like you're trying to run loadlin from within Windows95. Don't. Exit completely out of Windows. Better yet, reboot, and Press F5 just after the POST which should bypass the startup files AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS. Then run loadlin.

--
Kent