default location for fortunes?

This is the situation on the Pc is the program "fortunes" installed in
_another_ Linux distribution. I don't want to install in my Debian a
second one. I sym-linked the fortune-binary  to my home-dir just to check
if it could work, and it does,

my question is;  where on a Debian box is the default directory to install the
fortune-binary?

Thanks :-)

Josef Oswald linux.os@chello.at
registered-linux-user # 134.818 at http://counter.li.org
--
If you ever get a e-mail, snail-letter, or fax asking you to transfer
lots of money, read all about the Nigerian Advance-fee money-scam at: