Re: How to set font and size in Eterm

Prashant Kumar(prashkr@cse.iitk.ac.in) is reported to have said:

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Prashant Kumar wrote:
>
> > Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:01:36 -0400 (EDT)
> > From: Prashant Kumar <prashkr@cse.iitk.ac.in>
> > To: prashkr@iitk.ac.in
> > Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> > Subject: How  to set font and size in Eterm
> >
> > Hi there
> > Could somebody help me in changing font and font size on Eterm,  say I want to use font bitstream charter and size 13
> > how to do it. I have sarge,  kernel 2.6  and eterm is version 9.2
> > TIA
> >
> > Prashant kumar
> > home page http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/prashkr
> >
> Help needed,  I am a new Debian user,  somebody using Eterm please help me.
> Thanks in advance.

As you are a newbe you are not aware that you have asked your question
by replying to a message about "How to Shutdown as a normal user?",
rather then starting a new thread.  You will have a hard time getting
an answer to your questions if you continue that practice.

So, in the future, start a new thread.  As your headers don't show
which mail client you are using, I can't tell you how to do that so
you might start with "it's" documentation for help.  Just changing the
subject does NOT start a new thread!

As I do not use Eterm, I can't help you there either.

wt
--
Don't compute and drive; the life you save may be your own.