Re: XMMS freezes - not playing after apt-get upgrade on Testing

> Subject says it.
> Did my daily dose of upgrade, rebooted, and now XMMS doesn't want to play.
> At 'play' it keeps at 0:00, but active.
> Another click on 'play' makes it freeze.
> It can only be removed with kill then.

See if other users have the same problem.  If not, then the problem is in
your ~/.xmms, which you could remove.

I recently solved the identical problem with amarok, which is based on xmms,
but deleting a few temporary files ~/.kde/share/config/amarok*.tmp.  I have
no idea why.