Re: [Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 10:37:11PM -0400, Patrick Wiseman said
> (I'm bottom-posting only because this list - uniquely, in my
> experience - insists on it.  You really should try reading your email
> in reverse chronological order.  It works.)

Every single technical list (far too many) I'm on is *strongly* slanted
to the post-below-what-you're-replying-to-so-it's-easy-to-keep-up
worldview.  These are almost exclusively FS lists, though.

--
Words of the day:        Ortega security revolution Axis Of Evil Iran terrorist