how to package to the sources.list

Hi, every body

I want to add to my list of packages, softwares I 've
downloaded, I saw the documentation, it is not clear.

I 've put my packages *.deb in the directory
/home/debs

deb file:/home/debs

I add the his line, but when I run kpackage it gives
an error while reading the sourecs.list
I 've certainly missed something. I have misc packages
and not  classed as stable or testing ?

This is a line for the CDROM, created by apt-cdrom ,
is threre something like apt-cdrom add for local files
??

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r2 _Woody_ - Official
i386 Binary-1 (20031201)]/ unstable contrib main
non-US/contrib non-US/main

thanks for help
best regards
bela