Re: devfs and NVIDIA drivers

Hi All!

Thanks for clearing it up!

I've kicked Devfs out of my kernel and everything is working as it
should!

Eduard

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 22:28, Paul Johnson wrote:
> <#secure method=pgp mode=sign>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment(s) sent with it are intended exclusively for
the addressee(s), and may not be used by, opened by, passed on to, or made
available for use to, any person other than the addressee(s). Stork rules
out any and all liabilities resulting from any electronic transmission.