Re: Re: Partitioning a second hard disk

Thank you Andrew for your quick response. I have allowed enough for each partition. If anything I will be wasting space which is ok for the moment as i'm just experimenting. My computer consists of a 40gb drive which has the install on it and a blank 80gb drive. My /boot is around 100mb, my /, /var, /tmp is around 1Gb, my /usr is 10Gb, /swap is 1gb and /home is 25gb. This is all freshly configured. I don't know what to do with the second drive such as how to partition it to enable a lot of space for files, movies, music etc and which mount point to give it. I do want to do it properly however and am after any tips from the gurus.
My /swap space is physically in the middle of the 7 partitions. Do i need /swap space on the 2nd hard disk or is that not possible?
Thank you in advance.

Scott.