Re: Does Unstable become Testing?

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 08:55:41AM -0500, John Fleming wrote:

> So will there be some warning preceding the release such that those of
> us sitting on the fence will have a last minute chance to decide
> whether we want our sources.list to point to "sarge" or to "testing"?
> - John

That can be decided now.  If you want to follow "sarge" from it's
current position of "testing" to "stable" just use "sarge" in your
sources.list.  If you want to continue using "testing" even after
"sarge" becomes our "stable" release, use "testing" in your
sources.list.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927