any examples where Debian was installed in Dell Inspiron 5160?

A friend, whom I have introduced to Linux(Debian Sarge) and now loves it, asked me if Linux (Fedora Core 2 or Debian) will run nicely on Inspiron 5160. If I yes, the notebook will bought. But I can't say yes till I am sure. I am looking for someone who has tried this. The notebook in question seems to be fairly new model and has no mention in http://www.linux-laptop.net/. However, the 5150 is mentioned there.

So if anyone here has tried it, could you share your experince?

The specs, for others who may be able to give advice, are:
Processor:    Mobile Pentium 4 (2.8GHz with 533 MHz FSB)
screen:       15 in. SXGA display
RAM:          512MB 333MHz 2 DIMMs
Video card:   Nvidia 64MB GeForce FX, Go5200 AGP 4x
Hard drive:   60GB ultra ATA
NIC:          INTNIC
Modem:        INTMDM
DVD/CD:       8x DVDRW
W/L NIC:      TM13501 802.11b/g 54Mbps Mini PCI card

Thanks,
->HS