Re: Run Application?

Father Parthenios wrote:

Running Unstable, and am stuck with something:

In gnome2-user-guide, section 4.6.4, the Run Button is described.

What is the command I could run from the command line to run the Run
Application Dialog?  I am having trouble finding the name of this program.

TIA

have a look for a file called /etc/X11/?gnome?/menu.xml
I run xfce4 and the file /etc/X11/xfce4/menu,xml indicates the run command as xfrun4. whether this applies to gnome ?

Robin