Re: ** System-generated message from DCCCD Internet Mail Gateway **

I didn't send any messages to mparkin@dcccd.edu.
If I had, it probably wouldn't have included a zipped doc as I use a Mac...
I would like to get a copy of the unmodified email, with complete header,
for investigation.
Let me know if you need more info.
FYI, this is being sent from my home email account.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message.
Larry Coutorie

--
Larry E. Coutorie, CFE
Chief of Police