Help: Embedded Debian

Hi,
i´m using debian for now two years and i created lots of servers for our customers. I also tried to create an very small debian install with postfix, bind, dhcp, webmin,
squid etc. I was able to cut it down to 100 MB but i want it make smaller.
Are there any infos about creating an embedded system with debian or tips to make
it smaller, also to hold it small :-) (log files etc.).
I need also the possibilty (for the local admin) to administrate the server via web. I installed webmin, but with only the needed modules = 20 MB, any suggestions to get it
also smaller?

Thanks in advance for all links and tips.