Re: long logout times

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Rob Benton wrote:

Just installed from a new sarge cd. I'm noticing on the virtual terminals 2-6 that loginng out takes up to a minute. I'm not sure what's going on here.

What kernel version is that?
I have 2.6.7 and I noticed the same: logging out takes for ever...

Hugo.

2.6.8-1 fresh from a sarge iso. There's a bug opened/resolved for this #226443 but I grabbed the new version and it seems it has a problem all its own. Logging in to tty1 for the first time, I get logged out after 2-3 seconds.