Re: Audio/Video Editing program

Andrew Konosky wrote:
I am looking for an audio editing program that I can use to mix songs from my CDs that I've ripped in order to create custom mixes, and possibly add them to a video file as well. Any suggestions? I would prefer a GUI application, but I can use a text-based application also. What about a video editing program?

For video editing and exporting to varioius formats (mpeg, DVD, etc) you might want to have a look at Cinelerra. For video capture and editing, try Kino.

->HS