Re: ATI 3D acceleleration and dpkg-divert

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:53:58 +0200, Nicolas de Sereville
<deserevi@ieec.fcr.es> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have an Ati 9600XT graphical card and I want to get 3D acceleration
> with the propriatary drivers (fglrx). I am using debian Sid with the
> last xserver version (4.3.0.dfsg.1-7).

[...]

> So my question is (sorry for the long introduction): is there a way,
> using dpkg-divert, to specify which libGL library should be used (the
> ATI one) in order to have the 3D acceleration working?

Don't know if can be of interest, anyway here
(http://xoomer.virgilio.it/flavio.stanchina/debian/fglrx-installer.html)
there are some info on how to use the proprietary ATI driver with
Debian...

Andrea