Re: Noteedit

On Saturday 18 September 2004 08:46 am, Silvan wrote:
> On Saturday 18 September 2004 06:39 am, Roy Pluschke wrote:
> > To those that are interested I noticed that noteedit has found some
> > people to take over the project see
> > http://developer.berlios.de/projects/noteedit. I'm hoping this will mean
> > that debian will continue to package it in future releases.
>
> I can't see why they wouldn't anyway, really.  They still package the
> ancient predecessor to the modern Rosegarden, and that code line has been
> abandoned for seven years.

I should add, I'm happy to see someone picking it up for the sake of the
application itself.  I didn't mean to sound so ambivalent about its
development.

(I am pretty much ambivalent about its development, but then again I'm a
Rosegarden developer after all.  I'm ambivalent about MuSE, GNOME and the
color orange too, but I would take no joy in the world losing these choices.)

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/