How to change the font size for the mozilla firefox interface?

Hi all,
I am using mozilla firefox under KDE, and find that the font size on toolbar and menu is too small to watch clearly. I tried to enlarge the font size in firefox toolbar Edit->Preferences->General->Fonts & Colors. But the changes only apply to the content of the browser. The font size on toolbar and menu remain no changed. Then i tried to enlarge the font size in KDE->Control Center->Appearance & Themes->Fonts->Tooblar and Menu. The changes apply to all program on the desktop except firefox. So i wonder if there are any other way to change the font size for mozilla firefox toolbar and menu?
   Thank you for suggestions.