Re: invisible mailboxes in evolution

I've since created a new user in Linux, logged in as that user, and
launched evo.  It worked.  I nuked that local $home/evolution directory
and copied the *problem* one from my normal home directory over, and it
launched evolution again.  Still worked, this time with all of my
mail/settings.

Back to the original user account, and still doesn't work.  I tried
setting the Gnome theme/icons to default, as I've read that can cause
problems.  I've also tried nuking $home/evolution and starting over, but
still the same issues.

I have noticed though that removing $home/evolution DOES NOT remove my
summary page settings.  It still keeps the same weather, rss feeds, etc.
 I'm wondering if something is messed up here, causing my problems.  I
don't know where that stuff is at though.

Ideas?  Thanks again, Paul