nvidia-kernel-common problem

I am using xorg-6.8.0 and I want to use the composite extension, and of
course of this I need nvidia module (not the nv one which I use).

I tried to install nvidia this way:

Got module-assistand, and I did module-assistant auto-install nvidia, it
did some things like downloading the nvidia-kernel-source and than
making the .deb package in /usr/src/ , and it tried to install that
package I don't know how but it installed somehow and that it says to me
that , the package had some unresolved dependencie
(nvidia-kernel-common) and you have to remove it.

If I choose not to remove it I can start nvidia, and /dev/nvidia* is
created but X says that it can't find the nvidia module.

Ok so I read the /usr/share/doc/nvidia-kernel-source/README.Debian and
it says that I have to apt-get install nvidia-kernel-common before doing
dpkg -i to the nvidia-kernel-kernelversion-*.deb.

Ok so far so good I thought, I missed a package and then I tried to
install nvidia-kernel-common but this is what I get:

/home/ed0n# apt-get install nvidia-kernel-common
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package nvidia-kernel-common is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package nvidia-kernel-common has no installation candidate

I have non-free in my sources.list and I am getting the packages from
unstable tree.

--
Edon Kelmendi <edon@albalinux.org>