Re: Adding a kernel module - to get iptables to work.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:39:33PM +0100, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
> Hi,
>    I'm trying to get iptables working on a x86 PC running 3.0r2. I now
> have installed a .deb package, but everytime I try to run
> /sbin/iptables, it reports something like the following - I say'
> something like', as I can't cut and paste from a terminal - is there a
> secret to that one? I'm sure there must be some way of copying the
> output of a terminal into Mozilla. I'm using KDE.
X11-like copy&paste:     Drag to select text. Middle click somewhere else
                         to paste the current selection.
Windows-like cut&paste:  Drag to select text. Select Copy (often Ctl-C).
                         Click where you want to paste. Select Paste /
			 Control-V.

Some programs don't support both. Xterm only does the first, don't know
about konsole.

--
The world's most effective spam filter:
        ln -sf /dev/full /var/mail/$USER