Re: Installation help

Linux L'Inspire in the >other.  My question is the following:  can I
install Debian in the same partition with >L'Inspire or do I need to
delete that one first?
>Any help and comments would be appreciated.
>BB

I assume you don't want Linspire anymore, if that's true, when asked
in which partition to install Debian, choose the partition you want to
delete (IIRC it will formatted, i.e. the contents of partition will be
deleted, whatch out =)...

--
Andrea