Whats new @ Kind Recordings

Are you a member of the electronic music scene? So are we!
http://www.kindkidz.com is the home of underground music and is where
artists, promoters, and fans all come together! Our online network
provides a global community along with reviews, event calendars, free
music, links and LOVE 4 MUSIC! Read about what's new and exciting at
http://KindKidz.com below.

Summer may be over, but the party never stops @
http://www.kindkidz.com

Just added...

Pics from several recent events including CORNERSTONE II
View Gallery:
http://www.kindkidz.us/forum/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index

Several videos have been added from our Blending Formz 3 party we
held this summer in NY.
View BF3 Videos: http://www.kindkidz.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1156

New dj mixes by Round-N-Round and Cypha aka Holy Smokes!
Download MP3's: http://www.kindkidz.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

SHOW SOME LOVE! VOTE FOR KINDKIDZ.COM!
Vote Now: http://www.ravechat.com/top100/in.asp?id=540

NOT REGISTERED @ KINDKIDZ.COM ????
Sign Up Now:
http://www.kindkidz.us/forum/profile.php?mode=register&sid=2c82355c12372cd1b1f4c8820b35fd31

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT KINDKIDZ.COM!
http://www.kindkidz.us/forum/tellfriend.php

NEW EVENTS CALENDAR! Anyone can view, registered users may post
events.
View Calendar: http://www.kindkidz.us/forum/calendar.php

THE BEAT NEVER STOPS @ KINDRADIO.NET Live techno-casts, special
rebroadcasts, Homegrown Mondays, Underground Wednesdays, KindRadio
LIVE every Sunday & Thursday 9pm-12am et
Tune in now! http://www.kindradio.net

NEED VINYL??? Kind Recordings carries countless titles ranging from
electro to techno to reggea and more! Shop for tracks now @
http://www.kindrecordings.com

 And if your in NYC...
infrastructure presents: sirius
wednesday september 22, 2004
come join infrastructure and friends celebrate the coming of the
fourth season with a special mid-week techno extravaganza featuring
some of the world's top talent:
regis (downwards/counterbalance/tresor, birmingham, uk) - special
live/digital edit set
joris voorn (sino/kanzlerant, the netherlands)
tony rohr and dietrich shoenemann (side four) (hidden agenda/cocoon,
ny) - rare live ny appearance -
john selway (tronic/cocoon, ny)
derek plasaiko (ghostly, detroit)
mark verbos (simple answer, ny/chicago)
function (infrastructure, ny)
hours: 9pm-4:30 open bar from 9-10!!!! (tiger beer and all well
drinks) $4 drink specials - tiger beer, draft beer and all well
drinks until midnight!!!! $3 before midnight/ $5 after
located at: sullivan room - 214 Sullivan St - (212) 505-1703