Re: Diskless client using sarge?

Fredrik Jonson wrote:
Hello, I'm considering turning my desktop, a mini-itx via epia-v, into a diskless client. Debian seems to provide a diskless package, but
that package unfortunately also seems to be more or less abandoned.

What I wonder is, should I still try go the diskless package way, as regards instructions etc? And also, does anyone here have any experience setting up a diskless client (using dhcp/nfs) using sarge as base? Any hints in this area would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, I did find the howtos at tldp already, but they all seem a bit
outdated, using 2.4-kernels etc, so I've dismissed them for now. TIA && regards,

LTSP might be a good alternative.