Re: saving web pages as text from mozilla

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 04:48:31PM -0400, Travis Crump wrote:
> bounce-debian-user=pretzalz=techhouse.org@lists.debian.org wrote:
> >How do you force mozilla to save a web page as text? There used to be
> >an option whether to save as html or as text but that doesn't exist
> >anymore. I thought that perhaps mozilla paid attention to the file
> >extention but sometimes when I save 'filename.txt' it *still* saves
> >the html. Why is that?
>
> Works for me as of 20040901.  Choose Save As and it gives me four
> choices: Web page complete, web page html only, text only, all files.

Arrrgh! I thought that the 'Files of Type' only selected which files
were *listed*.

That should be a separate function from 'Save as file type'.

--
"Unless a man has been taught what to do with success after getting it,
 the achievement of it must inevitably leave him a prey to boredom.