Re: [Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

On Monday September 13 at 10:37pm
Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:

http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html

> Cheap shot.  I'm not pushing gmail, but the people who are offering
> gmail invites do not remotely fall within that policy.

Its unsolicited bulk (if you count how many people subscribe to this
list) email. Counts as SPAM in my book. Just because they are not
advertising their own products/services, its still not right.

> (I'm bottom-posting only because this list - uniquely, in my
> experience - insists on it.  You really should try reading your email
> in reverse chronological order.  It works.)

Every other list I'm on (or have been on) expects it:
-any debian list
-dillo
-giFT
-grip
-linux-kernel
-linux-usb-(devel,users)
-naim
-qmail
-scponly
-sylpheed-claws

and quite a few newsgroups I used to watch.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: At the Driv-in - Catacomb : Plea For Peace - Take Action