Re: [Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

Even relatively undisciplined correspondents don't make that kind of
mess.  And my _top_ posting might just clarify for anyone who's
joining this way-OT-aside what we're discussing.  _Insisting_ on
bottom posting is, in my view, silly.  We should trust each other to
be clear.  But it's this list's policy, and so I comply (but for now).
 More often than not, in my experience, which evidently differs from
yours, top posting works.  Let's not pursue this further, but agree to
differ, as differ you do, and as does this list.

Patrick