Re: [Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

Kent West wrote:

Patrick Wiseman wrote:

(I'm bottom-posting only because this list - uniquely, in my
experience - insists on it.  You really should try reading your email
in reverse chronological order.  It works.)
Not in my experience. As a third-party reader, where do you start in the following dialog, and where do you end up?

>>>And then I replied to his reply of point #2, but not of #1.

> He replied to point #1

> And then he replied to point #2

>> I said point #1.

>> And then I said point #2.

Oops; I couldn't even do it right while writing it . . .

> And then he replied to my reply to his reply.

>And then I replied to his reply of point #2, but not of #1.

>> He replied to point #1

>> And then he replied to point #2

>>> I said point #1.

>>> And then I said point #2.