[Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 03:43:37 +0200, Alexander Schmehl
<alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
> * matt okeson-harlow <grephead@gmail.com> [040912 21:42]:
> > for those bashing on google... have you actually READ the faq's re
> > privacy and security?
>
> Have those posting their invites acutally READ
> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/index.en.html#ads ?

Cheap shot.  I'm not pushing gmail, but the people who are offering
gmail invites do not remotely fall within that policy.

(I'm bottom-posting only because this list - uniquely, in my
experience - insists on it.  You really should try reading your email
in reverse chronological order.  It works.)

Patrick