Re: CAN'T SUBSCRIBE

On 2004-09-11, John Fleming <john@wa9als.com> wrote:

> No matter what/where, I don't receive ANYTHING from Debian - no confirmation
> requests, no email period.
>
> I know there are a lotta Debian lists and [maybe] a lot of people doing stupid
> things with their email, but I sure hope "someone with power" will have the
> time to look into this for me.  Thanks - John

John ....

    I had a somewhat similar experience when trying to subscribe
    to  linux.debian.user  a few months ago ....

    The eventual solution for me was to register
    through the following site ....

    Although this works very well for me
    and I seem to remember a discussion here
    about it a while back, I don't understand
    the  connection/relation  of this gateway
    to the Debian mailing lists ....

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being