Re: Help with DHCP and Date Question

ccgius@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Thanks for the help Jerome

I have 2 NIC cards in my computer
iconfig -a
should list the all the eth  - however it doesnt.   Is there a way I can
have it to identify both the NICs

Have you installed and configured the ifupdown package:
man interfaces is a good start for the configuration stage.
But first you have to check that the proper driver for your NICs
have been installed:
lspci (or lsusb) may help you to identify your hardware and chose
the apropriate drivers.
In case of trouble, Google is a good friend.

hth,
Jerome

AARON ROY
TechPeople,us, Inc