Re: CAN'T SUBSCRIBE

Blake Swadling <blake <at> swadling.com> writes:

> > No matter what/where, I don't receive ANYTHING from Debian - no confirmation
> > requests, no email period.
>
> try ensuring that you send in text only format. i found difficulty when
> emails were formatted in html.

Thanks, but that's not the problem.  I'm posting this from gmane - not sure
what format they use, but I've tried my list subscribes either using plain text
from several different machines or by using the Debial list web page
subscription form.

I know there are a lotta Debian lists and [maybe] a lot of people doing stupid
things with their email, but I sure hope "someone with power" will have the
time to look into this for me.  Thanks - John