Re: Kmail & date

On Saturday, 11 September 2004 15:46, Kevin Murphy wrote:
> I just popped in on this thread, so I may be off-topic here, but it
> really irritates me that the kmail date column corresponds to the
> 'Date' header field, and that there is apparently no way to make the
> Date column be the time of arrival.  If there is a way to change
> this, let me know.

I don't know if it was in KMail 1.6.7 or not, but in KMail 1.7 (part of
KDE 3.3) you can click the "date" column a couple times to switch
between:
 - "Date" (Descending)
 - "Date (Order of Arrival)" (Ascending)
 - "Date (Order of Arrival)" (Descending)
 - "Date" (Ascending)

It doesn't change what it *shows* as the date, but it does sort things
differently.

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>