Re: Kmail & date

On Saturday 11 September 2004 05:19 pm, Adam Aube wrote:
> > Date of arrival COMPLETELY EMPTY, no date in the field.
> Under Settings -> Configure Kmail -> Appearance -> Headers tab, is Date
> Display set to "Custom Format"? If so, try changing it.

I just popped in on this thread, so I may be off-topic here, but it really
irritates me that the kmail date column corresponds to the 'Date' header
field, and that there is apparently no way to make the Date column be the
time of arrival.  If there is a way to change this, let me know.  Under some
conditions, mail can be sent with no Date header, so these messages are out
of order (and can't be ordered reasonably).  Also, many people, even servers,
have their clocks wrong, and this causes additional ordering problems.

I'm using kmail 1.6.2 /debian testing.

Kevin Murphy