CAN'T SUBSCRIBE

Sorry bandwidth, but I've hit a wall trying to subscribe.  My
previously-subscribed debian-user email stopped about August 28th, and I've
tried everything to get it back.  I've tried UNsubscribing and SUBscribing
from several different email addys, different ISPs, and from different
machines.

No matter what/where, I don't receive ANYTHING from Debian - no confirmation
requests, no email period.

I've tried writing the listadmin.  I don't believe I'm blacklisted in any
way.

I don't use any filtering that would cause a problem - nothing set to delete
anything.

I'm relatively new and learn much from this list.  I can read it in the
archives or using gmane, but I'd much prefer to receive standard email from
the list.

If someone would help or could forward this email to someone that can, I
would gretly appreciate it.

Thanks!  - John
Preferred email: john@wa9als.com