Re: Install Compress::Zlib

Florian Ernst <florian <at> uni-hd.de> writes:

> Hello John, hello list!

> libdate-manip-perl, libhtml-parser-perl, libcompress-zlib-perl are the
> respective package names. You can find their names by searching the
> contents of packages on <http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages>.
>
> HTH,
> Flo

Thanks a bunch Flo!  I looked through the [alphabetical] Debian Testing package
list and even Googled, but I had difficulty finding the actual package names.
I just now tried the Debian Package Search page, and that worked for 2/3 of the
ones above, but a newbie looking for HTML:Entities probably wouldn't have found
it even on the search page.

Everything I needed is installed now and working, and I'm back to using apt-get
whenever possible!  ;-)  - John