Re: {OT} Default Mail Client for Mailto

J. Hannemann wrote:

Evolution ? Seems you have gnome for your desktop.
Then :
Click Applications --> Desktop Preferences -->
Advanced --> Preferred Applications
In the Mail Reader tab choose Custom Mail Reader and
type in mozilla-thunderbird

Hope this help

cheers,

--me--

Thanks, it did.  BTW, I don't use gnome for a desktop,
but I do use gdm for the login manager.  Seems that
gnome likes to take over your machine when you choose
gdm!
Not really... Since gnome is my favourite.
Why don't you remove evolution if you wanna use thunderbird instead ?
Prefenting thunderbird from being broken again ? ;-)

cheers..

=====
FreeBSD
http://www.freebsd.org