Re: spurious interrupt error causes a kernel panic during Debian install

Justin Guerin wrote:

Would you be willing to try installing Sarge?
I'm strongly considering to wait for the next Stable before installing.In these days I also tried to run some Deb-based distributions (Knoppix 3.3 Live Cd,Morphix and Progeny),but no one installs.Slack 10.0 does it (with the bare.i image) and so Fedora Core2.

 > Also, if 2.2 kernels work, why not install with 2.2, then upgrade from
there? Yes, it's possible you'll still experience the kernel hang, but it's possible you won't. It might be worth a try, if all else fails.

I will try this also.Thank you

Lorenzo