Re: Problem building X.org X11R6.8.0 on a Debian unstable system..

Anders Karlsson wrote:

Kevin Cave wrote:

[snip]

| I'll try the CVS version tomorrow. Just wondering, though,
| what environment you compiled it in? Whether it's Debian Stable,
| Testing, or Unstabel?

I built it from CVS and I am running Debian Testing (Sarge). Only built
it yesterday but it seems to be working fine. :-)
<snip>

Greetings, well I've checked out the CVS version and it's currently compiling on the dual Athlon system as I type :) So it looks like there might be some problem with the release tarballs, or I made some error.

I just hope the X.org build system can handle make -j3 ;)

Thanks for the help!

Regards.

Kevin Cave.