Re: exim-tls removed from sid and sarge?

Carl Fink wrote:
On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 01:45:41AM -0400, Travis Crump wrote:

Carl Fink wrote:

I just noticed that all outgoing mail from my system is sitting
frozen in the queue.  I send using my ISP (panix.com) as a smarthost,
and apparently exim-tls was removed from sid and sarge (and
automatically uninstalled from my system),

I find that unlikely.

Unlikely? I checked packages.debian.org in addition to apt-cache search. How can facts be unlikely?

unlikely was in response to 'and automatically uninstalled from my system'. In the 2¾ years I have been using Debian, apt/aptitude et al have never taken it upon themselves to do anything automatically.