KDE Apps Fonts without KDE

Hi all
i've just today finished installing debian unstable on my main
workstation. Before all my installs were done on workstations without a
cdrw/dvdrw. Anyway my main workstation has a pioneer dvdrw and in the
past i've always used k3b for dvdrw/cdrw. My problem is when i load it
the fonts are huge. I'm using an all gnome/gtk2 desktop setup and i
wondered if there was a way to change the fonts without having to have
kde installed?
Thanks in advance for any replies
| Glyn Tebbutt |		d3c3it-linux@ntlworld.com |
|--------------'      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it |
| gpg-key: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d3c3it/d3c3it.gpg |
|    	 Lisa, if you dont like your job you dont strike, |
| 	  just go in everyday and do it really half-assed |
|		   Thats the American way. -Homer Simpson |