Re: Epiphany, Galeon, Mozilla printing Problem, Konqueror works fine

On 2004-09-06, Justin Guerin <jguerin@cso.atmel.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 05 September 2004 14:41, Chrissie wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> If i print a website, the text is scrambled. I only see squares.
>> The graphics of the website is printed ok
>> Printing from Konqueror is ok. I have made a photo to illustrate the
>> problem:
>>
>> http://x-tra-designs.port11.net/misc/browser_printing_problem.jpg
>>

> What happens if you print to a file first?
The same thing. If i print to a ps file, and view it in gv, it is
scrambled already. So the problem is with the generation of the
printable output in mozilla.

> Does the preview in Mozilla look OK?
The mozilla preview looks ok!

> If the file looks OK, what happens when you print it?  If it's messed
> up, how did you print it?  Konqueror defaults to kprinter, which seems to
> work.  Is the file OK if you print with "kprinter file"?
If i print from mozilla with the kprinter command, same effect.

Any other ideas, whats wrong?

chrissie.
--
get my gpg public key at http://www.haschmir.de/chrissie-web.asc

Q:	Why is it that Mexico isn't sending anyone to the '84 summer games?
A:	Anyone in Mexico who can run, swim or jump is already in LA.