Re: Debian, ISO's and Jigdo: REPORT

Jan Kesten wrote:

Did you notice, hat the images von cdimage.d.o for sarge are really
outdated? They are older than one month..

If you need more recent you can try my own images from

http://www.dafuer.de/downloads

Note that these are unofficial images that my have problems I don't
know of. If you like to test, please send me a short 'report' how it
worked out.

Cheers,
Jan

Jan,

So the I did a jigdo-lite run on Sept. 2 with the outdated template and jigdo-file from http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/i386/...

I got 91 files that were missing, to be expected.

So I saved that iso.tmp and mounted it to use with your images. Your jigdo-files are slightly different: the above has its templates in a template dir., but no matter.

However, now I get jillions of these:

Error: `/mnt/Debian3.1/CD1/pool/main/a/at/at_3.1.8-11_i386.deb' does not match checksum in template data Error: `/mnt/Debian3.1/CD1/pool/main/a/autopartkit/autopartkit_1.00_i386.udeb' does not match checksum in template data

To which I am new. In the past jigdo-lite would just get the changed files but never complain that all the checksums are different.

That seems to mean that jigdo's trick now has failed... I have to get the whole thing again, which I tried to avoid by using it...

Thanks for the images.

Regards,

Hugo