Success! (Re: Problem building X.org X11R6.8.0 on a Debian unstable system..)

Steve Smith wrote:
"Kevin" == Kevin Cave <kevin@scarygliders.net> writes:

Hmm, I'm slowly going insane over this. Either I've suddenly lost

<snip>

What are you building from, tarballs or CVS?  I've personally only
tried CVS so you could try that, details at:

	http://freedesktop.org/XOrg/CvsPage

Ok, so the CVS checkout built perfectly , and I'm now typing this email
on a desktop running X.org on Debian Sid.

Thanks for all the help. I don't know why the tar'ed source didn't work
for me - perhaps I didn't do something right with it. Oh well.

Regards

Kevin Cave.