Re: Network Connection Question

Ok,

1. First of all you must configure your ethernet cards
like:

ifconfig eth0 x.x.x.x netmask 255.255.255.0 up
ifconfig eth1 y.y.y.y nemask 255.255.255.0 up

you must change x's and y's for your ip addresses
then you can ping to your network and to your dsl
you also must configure a default gateway in this case
may be the address of your dsl connetion.

2. Yeah you can.

4. had you tried? XFree86 -configure, it would return a
XF86Config sample config file.

In any case you can visit www.tldp.org and consult
IP-Masquerade-HOWTO (For firewalling)
PPP-HOWTO