Re: OT: MP3 CDs

--- Tong <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My DVD player supports playing MP3 CDs. I'm
> wondering how can I burn my
> MP3s as MP3s (instead of WAVs), so that I can play
> them in my DVD player.
>
> Thanks
>

> --

Tong,

Very simple: Merely burn the disk as a data CD, with
whatever filesystem tree you want (if any).  My car CD
player also plays MP3s, and this is what I do.  If
your DVD player supports the iso9660 cd filesystem,
(as my Kenwood does) you should have no problem, but
of course, consult your DVD player's documentation.

~Zaq