Re: spurious interrupt error causes a kernel panic during Debian install

Hi!
John Summerfield wrote:
Lorenzo Cuciniello wrote:

The two events are unrelated. The spurious interrupts have been going on for years. Not that I can locate one just now, but a little googling should clear that point up.

Thanks for your answer.I've googled searching for "spurious interrupt",but found nothing reliable and working about my problem. I mean, someone says "it's a hardware problem regarding AMD/VIA/ASUS" (but there's no proof about this) someone other says "you must disable the APIC feature in the kernel" (tried,doesn't work)
someone other says "try to disable ACPI" (neither it works),
someother "ok disable the framebuffer modality at startup".
My personal impression is that this error is largely documented about cases regarding PC's with Linux installed and running but quite obscure when it happens during the first install,with a bullet-proof kernel (bf24).
I'd really know your opinion about this.

Regards
Lorenzo