URGENT ORDER NEEDED FROM YOU

I am a Business man who owns and operate a store in ghana, I got your contact from a friend who is a customer in your store and he introduced me to your store, I have got the list of what to Order for, presently I'm in the United States on a business trip, I will like you to give me the Shipping Cost to ghana for the below stated items and how long it will take this goods to arrive in ghana, This goods are needed urgently in my store. Please reply as soon as possible and let me know the Total cost for Shipping and Handling including the tax, the shipping should be DHL/UPS/FEDEX. kindly advice your contact phone and fax number also the list of credit card you accept in your office in terms of payments. please reply me via my private email address as bellows: mikejoneslimited@yahoo.com PRODUCTS BEFORE YOUR PRODUCT DO YOU SHIP TO GHANA? KINDEST REGARD'S. MIKE JONES.

Do you Yahoo!?