Re: download speeds on console

I have been doing some research on this, there are a few actually:

- bwm
- netstat
- darkstat
- ntop
- nettop
- jnettop

and the one I liked the most..... nload :)

Cheers

Johann Koenig wrote:

On Wednesday September  8 at 08:34am
Johann Koenig <explosive@hvc.rr.com> wrote:

On Wednesday September  8 at 08:06am
Vin Jacob <vin@gpoppy.org> wrote:

What is best app to get eth and ppp upload and download rates in a
console.
iptraf gives lots of information, including source and destination
host/port. It also has a mode that shows total rates and whatnot.

Ooops, forgot:
nail provides very nice graphs of incoming and outgoing over time. As
for as I know, iptraf will only display the current rate.