WEB-Browser with links in evolution ??

Hi :-)

I am using EVOLUTION as my standard-email-programm on Debian-Sarge. It
is working fine :-)

I just would like if somebody could tell me where I can change the
standard-web-browser evolution uses evertime when I click on a link in
an email - it starts EPIPHANY which does not work very properly in this
version and I want to use FIREFOX instead.

I couldnt find any point to change this in the preferences-tool of
evolution nor a "conf-file" in the evolution-directory where to change
this.

Any hints upon this?

thx in advance.

Richard